BECKLEY, WV (LOOTPRESS) – The City of Beckley Common Council has released the planned agenda for their Regular Session set to take place on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 6:30pm.
The meeting will touch upon several issues including approval of the Outdoor Economic Development Plan, the Annual Pay Supplement resolution, and more. The agenda for Tuesday’s session can be seen below.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Reading and approval of minutes from the regular Council meeting dated October 25, 2022. 3. Reading and approval of minutes from the NRGRDA Public Meeting November 3, 2022.
4. Reading and approval of minutes from the Workshop November 3, 2022.
5. Supplemental resolution for the Pension Funding Bonds.
6. 1st reading of Ordinance approving Cebridge Acquisition, LLC (dba Optimum)
7. Resolution for the Annual Pay Supplement.
8. Resolution approving Outdoor Economic Development Plan as presented by Destination By Design.
9. Lt. Chris Graham presenting a situation status for CERT Team.
10. Notice of Application for a WVABCA Class B license for 110 Harper Park Dr.
Additional LOOTPRESS coverage of community happenings can be found here.