BECKLEY, WV (LOOTPRESS) – The City of Beckley Common Council has released the planned agenda for their Common Council set to take place on Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 6:30 pm.
The agenda for Tuesday’s session as released by the City of Beckley can be seen below.
- Call meeting to order.
- Reading and approval of minutes from the regular Council meeting dated April 25, 2023.
- Receipt of bids for asphalt, concrete, stone/abrasives/sand, and reinforcement rods.
- Receipt of bids for the milling and paving of N. Oakwood Ave. & Sheridan Ave.
- Contribution to Beckley Stratton Elementary.
- Motion authorizing letter from City representative asking Board of Education to convey to City a parcel of real estate adjacent to Clarence W Meadows Memorial Blvd. for use in creation of handicap accessible overlook of the Cranberry Creek Bridge and Gorge.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
- Public Comments
The regular Council Meeting for the City of Beckley scheduled for May 9, 2023, at 6:30 p.m. will be held in Council Chambers. The public may join the meeting in Council Chambers by observing social distancing. The public may also join the meeting by computer or phone using the weblink or phone number provided on the City’s webpage or Facebook page the day of the Council meeting.
Additional LOOTPRESS coverage for Raleigh County can be found here.