Beckley – The 2021 Beckley Football Hall of Fame inductees were announced Thursday morning and include several standout Flying Eagles from the last decade.
- Johnny Ray Williams (Class of 2009) – Williams was a four-year letterman and a part of a playoff team in 2005.
- Brent Osborne (Class of 2015) – Osborne was a four-year letterman that helped guide Beckley to the playoffs in three of his four seasons. He was an all-state honorable mention that holds the school record for most touchdowns in a game (six against Greenbrier East). He played at WVU after graduating.
- Noah Hancock (Class of 2015) – Hancock was a four-year letterman who garnered a first team all-state selection and was a two-time first-team Mountain State Athletic Conference selection. He led the Flying Eagles to the playoffs in three of his four years in Beckley and played college ball at Concord and later Central Florida.
- Troy Lilly (Class of 2016) – Lilly was a standout on the defensive side of the ball, garnering first-team all-state and MSAC honors. He helped Beckley to three playoff appearances and later played at WVU.
- Kyle Ayers (Class of 2016) – Another four-year letterman, Ayers earned second-tam all-state honors while helping the Flying Eagles to three playoff appearances. He played collegiately at WVU and Fairmont State.
- Tyler Sheets (Class of 2016) – Sheets was a four-year letterman that was an MSAC honorable mention.
The 2021 class includes inductees that were supposed to be inducted in 2020 but were unable to due to COVID. The group will be honored at 7 p.m., before Friday’s game against rival Greenbrier East.