BLUEFIELD, WV (LOOTPRESS) – The Cole Mountain Festival will be partnering with the Mercer County Health Department and the Bland County Medical Clinic to offer vaccinations to attendees.
President of the Chamber of Commerce for the Two Virginias Jeff Disibbio says that this will be good for residents to get back to normal.
“It is our hope that this effort will help to improve our vaccination numbers locally and increase our number of vaccinated residents with getting our area back to business as usual,” said Disibbio.
The Bland Medical Clinic will be at the festival on Friday, June 4th, Saturday, June 5th, and Sunday, June 6th. Mercer County Health Department will offer vaccinations on Wednesday, June 9th, Thursday, June 10th, and Friday, June 11th.
BLUEFIELD WV (LOOTPRESS) – The Chamber of Commerce for the Two Virginias released information about the Cole Chevy Mountain Festival.
It will begin on Friday, June 4th and end on Sunday, June 13th. This event has decided to extend to a ten-day event. Ride tickets have been posted as well as special deals during the festival.
On Friday, June 4th, residents can ride all day for $15 per person. On Saturday, June 5th, rides are free from 10:00 am to 11:00 am and can purchase ride tickets from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm for $25. After 3:00 pm tickets will be sold at regular price.
The following dates and prices are as follows:
- Sunday, June 6th, Free rides from 11:00 am until noon. After noon, all ride tickets are $25 per person.
- Monday, June 7th to Thursday, June 10th, Ride all day for $20 per person.
- Friday, June 11th, Ride all day for $25 per person.
- Saturday, June 12th, Free rides from 10:00 am until 11:00 am, then ride all day for $25 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. After 3:00 pm, ride tickets go to regular price.
- Sunday, June 13th, Free rides from 11:00 am until noon. After noon until 10:00 pm, ride tickets will be sold for $25 per person.
The festival will also have a performance every day for the event. Dave the Human Cannon Ball will be preforming as well as robots, a firefighting training show, an aquatic acrobatic show, music by Little Roy and Lizzy, and a fireworks show.
Hours for the festival are Friday, June 4th from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Saturday, June 5th from 10:00 am until 10:00 pm, and Sunday, June 6th from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm. Monday, June 7th to Friday, June 11th from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Saturday, June 12th will be open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. Sunday, June 13th (the last day of the festival) will be open from 11:00 am until 11:00 pm.
Lootpress will add additional information when it is presented.