FAYETTE COUNTY, WV (LOOTPRESS) – The Fayette County Sheriff’s Department is currently taking applications for a deputy.
The requirements are:
- 18-45 Years Old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Pass Written Civil Service Exam
- Pass Physical Fitness Test
- Undergo Complete Background Investigation
- Basic Computer Typing Skills
- $36,399.00 Starting Salary
- Annual Pay Raises
- Paid Vacation 15 Days/Year with an increase every 5 years
- Sick Leave of 15 Days/Year
- Paid Holidays
- State Deputy Sheriff’s Retirement System (DSRS)
- Take-Home Vehicle
- Specialty divisions include: K-9, S.W.A.T., Hostage/Crisis negotiations, Prevention Resource, Detective Bureau, etc.
Applications are available starting Monday, November 1, 2021, at the Fayette County Clerk’s Office as well as the Fayetteville, Danese, and Valley Detachments of the Fayette County Sheriffs’ Department.
Applications must be turned in to the Fayette County Clerk’s Office no later than the close of business on Friday, January 7, 2022.