BECKLEY, WV (LOOTPRESS) – “Those interested in starting or expanding an existing business are invited to attend a two-day intensive CO.STARTERS Bootcamp conducted by the West Virginia Hive Network from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day on December 11–12 at the Innovation Building, 282 Minnesota Avenue in Beckley.
The cost is $50 per entrepreneur and includes lunch both days. The registration link and additional details can be found at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/costarters-2-day-bootcamp-tickets-746431194797?aff=oddtdtcreator.
Judy Moore, executive director of the WV Hive and deputy director of the New River Gorge Regional Development Authority (NRGRDA), said, ‘This four-part bootcamp is designed to stretch your thinking and give you concrete tools to bring your business to life. Learn with and from other entrepreneurs and business owners and leave the training feeling more confident in moving your business forward.’
She added that WV Hive clients with technical assistance credits can use them for payment of this course.
Moore said the four parts of the CO.STARTERS Bootcamp will cover the following:
Part 1: Discover
Understand your business model and how to refine it.
● Cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset
● Building your business model using The CO.STARTERS Canvas
● Refining your model with customer discovery
● Refining your model through starting small
Part 2: Promote
Learn how to market your business.
● Building relationships through marketing
● Crafting your message
● Choosing your marketing channels
● Developing your ‘pitch’
Part 3: Build
Dive into the basic building blocks needed for your financial modeling.
● Distributing your product or service
● Knowing your value (before you set your price)
● Understanding your costs
● Calculating a break-even point
Part 4: Launch
Build momentum by goal setting.
● Setting priorities
● Identifying 30, 60, and 90-day milestones
● Getting SMART about tasks
● Creating a plan and staying on track
CO.STARTERS Bootcamp, presented by the WV Hive, will offer entrepreneurs and small business owners:
● a safe place to share, experiment, fail, and learn together.
● a framework for better identifying and addressing key issues.
● connections to people and resources to help you make progress in your business.
● concrete next steps to focus on going forward, starting with the most important.
● confidence you’re headed in the right direction.
The WV Hive is the entrepreneurship program of the NRGRDA.More information about the WV Hive can be found at wvhive.com.”