(LOOTPRESS) – XSEED Games, the independent-minded publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., today revealed the limited retail “Golden Memories Edition” for Rune Factory 3 Special, which is launching on the Nintendo Switch™ system and Windows PC via Steam on Sept. 5, 2023.
The company has confirmed that pre-orders for the “Golden Memories Edition” will be available through the XSEED Games Store and participating retailers soon.
The Rune Factory 3 Special “Golden Memories Edition” has a suggested retail price of $79.99 and includes the following contents:
• Custom outer box featuring an original illustration based on the game’s anime opening
• Rune Factory 3 Special Nintendo Switch™ game card and case
• An acrylic standee featuring protagonists from Rune Factory 3 Special, Rune Factory 4 Special, and Rune Factory 5 measuring 6” wide and 4” tall
• An original soundtrack CD
• A custom 5” by 8” planner containing in-game seasons in addition to a real world calendar
• Exclusive “Swimsuit Mode” DLC allowing for characters to appear in their swimsuits year-round
All physical pre-orders through the XSEED Games Store will also include the option to bundle the game with an adorable Golden Wooly keychain, modeled after Micah’s sheep form, for an additional $5 while supplies last.
The base game will be offered at retail in a standard physical edition at a suggested retail price of $39.99. Details on digital editions and pricing will be available at a later date.
More information about Rune Factory 3 Special can be found on the official Twitter or on