With all of the Week 5 action wrapped up it’s time to pick a Player of the Week.
- Keynan Cook (Beckley) – In limited the reps, the talented Beckley receiver caught six passes for 137 yards and two touchdowns. He also had an interception on defense as Beckley beat Morgantown 28-27 in overtime Friday.
- Kaleb Clark (Nicholas County) – The Nicholas County running back did it all Friday night against Wyoming East. He ran the ball 11 times for 149 yards and three touchdowns and stripped a fumble that he ran back 30 yards for another score on defense.
- Leonard Farrow (Oak Hill) – Farrow continued his tear Friday night, running the ball 15 times for 223 yards, scoring five touchdowns. As a runner he’s scored 17 touchdowns in five games this season.
- Logan Dodrill (Liberty) – For the second straight week Logan Dodrill was a star again. He ran the ball 22 times for 120 yards and a touchdown and caught a 75-yard touchdown pass as Liberty defeated an undefeated opponent (Clay County) for the second straight week in a row.
- Eli Allen (James Monroe) – Allen intercepted two passes as the Mavericks beats Pendleton County 12-7 Tuesday night in an emotional game.
Cast your vote
The fan vote will be used in the event of a tie.