MARLINTON, WV (LOOTPRESS) – The Regular Session agenda has been released for the upcoming meeting of the Pocahontas County Commission has been announced.
The session, set to take place at 5:30pm on Tuesday, November 21, 2023, will see discussion of multiple agenda items including the approval of several new county employees, budgeting of county funds and more.
The full agenda for Tuesday’s meeting as released by the County Commission can be seen below.
Additional LOOTPRESS coverage for the Pocahontas County area can be found here.
Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes
5:35 p.m. Discussion and/or Action – Public Input/Hear Callers
Discussion and/or Action – Ruthanna Beezley – GVEDC Resolution and Assessment Discussion and/or Action – Estate of Mulvie William Grimes – Decision on request for removal of representative
Discussion and/or Action – Nancy Dotson, WV Caring Hospice Care – Recognition and proclamation for National Hospice Month
Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Stephanie Bennett as full-time Administrative Assistant for Pocahontas County Day Report at $14.00 per hour.
Discussion and/or Action – Connie Carr, Circuit Clerk – Internet domain/page being acquired by a third party
Other Agenda Iterns
(The following agenda items will be discussed during the meeting but have not been allotted a time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns
- Discussion and/or Action – Amanda Smarr, Region 4 – Revision to Draw Request #7 pertaining to the Pocahontas County ARC Broadband Project
- Discussion and/or Action – Board Appointment – Jeff Barlow to Pocahontas County EMS Authority – Remainder of three-year term expiring 06/30/2025
- Discussion and/or Action – Notification from Pocahontas County Bar Association for appointment to Pocahontas County Deputy Sheriff’s Civil Service Commission
- Discussion and/or Action – Creation of Salary Enhancement Fund and Checking Account and Disbursement of EMS Salary Enhancement Fund
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution General County – Law Enforcement Reimbursement $82.00 and Hospital Reimbursement WV Corp Claim $5,750.00
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Kiara Davis as a part-time EMT for Pocahontas County Ambulance
- Discussion and/or Action – Stephen Skinner, Opioid Litigation Settlement
- Approve Invoices