With all of the Week 7 action wrapped up it’s time to pick a Player of the Week.
- Judah Price (Independence) – In the absence of all-state running back Atticus Goodson, Judah Price excelled. He ran the ball 18 times for 251 yards, scoring three touchdowns and intercepting a pass on defense.
- Kaleb Clark (Nicholas County) – A regular Player of the Week candidate, Clark went to work again, running the ball 18 times for 140 yards and three touchdowns, catching two passes for 21 yards. On defense he had a tackle for a loss and recovered a fumble in a 57-13 win.
- Leonard Farrow (Oak Hill) – Farrow became the area’s first back to crack the 1,000 yard threshold, rushing for 121 yards and scoring his 19th touchdown of the season as Oak Hill picked up a huge 23-3 win over Greenbrier East on Friday.
- Bryson Pinardo (Shady Spring) – Pinardo, one of the state’s leading tacklers, had one of the best performances of his career, picking up 16 tackles, five of them for a loss, while coming away with one sack and forcing two fumbles, recovering one of them. Pinardo’s effort led the Tigers as they shut out Wyoming East.
- Peyton Pettrey (Liberty) – Pettrey ran the ball seven times, picking up 122 yards and scoring a touchdown but was just as impactful on defense where he collected three sacks in a 38-0 win over Westside.
Cast your vote for the Lootpress Player of the Week!
The fan vote will be used in the event of a tie.