CABELL COUNTY, WV (LOOTPRESS) – Cabell County Schools has announced that Pre-K Registration and Kindergarten Enrollment for the upcoming school year will be taking place next month.
Enrollment will take place on Friday, March 1, 2024.
To be eligible for Pre-K, children must be four years old prior to July 1, 2024. To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be five years old prior to July 1, 2024.
Starting Monday, February 26, parents or guardians can pick up registration packets at all district elementary schools and community-based Pre-K partner sites.
To register for Pre-K or enroll in kindergarten, parents/guardians will need:
- An updated immunization record (parents/guardians of currently enrolled Pre-K students need to provide their child’s most recent immunization record)
- Social Security card
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate from the State Vital Statistics Office
- A copy of your child’s current physical, which can be obtained from your child’s healthcare provider
- Copy of a current dental exam
- Proof of residency (Kindergarten)
- Proof of income (Pre-K only)
Cabell County Schools says they will be sharing all the details you need to ensure a smooth registration process for your little ones.