BECKLEY, WV (LOOTPRESS) – The Beckley-Raleigh County Chamber of commerce is inviting residents of Raleigh County to attend a ribbon cutting ceremony Friday for the City of Beckley’s newest organization, AscendHR.
The ceremony is set to take place on Friday, November 4th, 2022 at 12:15 at 608 South Oakwood, Beckley, WV near Dobra Zupas Restaurant.
AscendHR is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) with a goal of servicing businesses and allowing them to do what they do best, while AscendHR handles the rest.
Their services include:
– Payroll and payroll tax – When time is money, working with us pays off!
– Employee benefits administration- Big benefits for any size business. We can help empower your perks.
– Human resources- Don’t let human resources tasks drain all your resources. We are HR business partners providing engagement with a difference.
– Risk management- Running a company is risky business. We can help you be prepared for issues that arise.
– Regulatory compliance- Stay ahead of potential compliance issues with help from our team.
– HRIS technology- Save money by leveraging technology. We offer an integrated HR solution through our HRIS.
Learn more the AscendHR website or reach out at (304) 929-5996.