WYOMING COUNTY, WV (LOOTPRESS) – It was announced last week that a Wyoming County Board of Education meeting will be held on Friday, July 1, 2022.
The meeting will be held in the Board Meeting Room of the Wyoming County Board of Education Central Office at 155 Park Street in Pineville at 10:00am.
Friday’s agenda will cover several topics, including Summer School, Energy Express, and more.
The full agenda for Monday’s board meeting can be seen below, and more information on the Wyoming County Board of Education can be found at the board website here.
1. Oath of Office: Board Members
2. Organization of Board of Education and Election of Board of Education Officers
3.Individuals or Groups of the Community at Large Wishing to Address the Board
4. Consideration of Mission Statement
5. Consent Agenda
A. Extracurricular, Special, Fundraising, and Bus Requests
6. Consideration of Driver Education Credit Increase
7. Update Regarding Summer School and Energy Express
8. Personnel List
9. Items for Future Agendas and Announcements
The next meeting of the Wyoming County Board of Education is scheduled to occur on Thursday, July 14, 2022, at 10:00am.
Those who wish to reach the Wyoming County Board of Education may do so by phone at (304) 732-6262, by fax at (304) 732-7226, or by mail at PO Box 69 Pineville, WV 24874.